JACK'S POND PARK
Rules & Regulations
We ask all campers respect the park rules and regulations at all times. Should you have an issue, please bring it to the attention of staff members as soon as possible.
** Please note that when forest fire risks are elevated it may result in a temporary fire ban. We welcome all campers to join our Campers Facebook Group for updates.
Help Protect People & The Park
Call 709.463.0150 if you see anyone violating park regulations.
Dump Station is available at all times, as well as a pay for use sewer services for those who don’t want to move their campers.
Please be considerate of others using the park. When entertaining guests, excessive noise, abusive language, rowdiness or drunkenness will not be tolerated and may result in eviction and/or legal action. No person shall make noise in any way such as to create or continue a disturbance to any other person using or occupying the park.
Damage to Park Property
Reduce Your Speed
Absolutely NO fireworks permitted in the park, except by Park Staff on scheduled events
Late Night Noise
Campfires / Open Fire Policy
While visiting the park, campers are asked to know and obey the following fire regulations:
- Fires are only permitted in Park provided/approved pits ONLY.
- Absolutely NO unattended fires
- Use firewood only
- Please report fires or suspicious smoke to park staff
No more than 2 weekends supply in your site, stowed neatly and ONLY firewood! This is at the request of the insurance company to eliminate fire hazards that come with pallets, scrap wood, etc. This is to ensure everyone’s safety.
All garbage must be dropped off at the designated commercial bins.
- Recyclables – We donate proceeds of our recycling to a child in need.
- Burnables – Cardboard, paper, etc. You can burn these or put them in a separate clear bag in the bin provided.
- Regular Household Garbage – to be put into the commercial bins provided.